Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com> on 2010/06/29 22:04:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating)

Hello,

Wink 1.1.1 release voting has completed successfully on the wink-dev list.
I'm now calling the IPMC vote to release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating) per the
process indicated here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote

The Maven staging area is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewink-023/

The distributions are in:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewink-023/org/apache/wink/apache-wink/1.1.1-incubating/

This release is tagged at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wink/tags/wink-1.1.1-incubating/
(revision 958096)

The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours. Please indicate your
vote:

[ ] +1 to release Wink 1.1.1 incubating
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 NOT to release Wink 1.1.1 incubating (and why)

Please note that the staging URL repository for this vote is different
than the one used for the wink-dev vote.  The release was prematurely
promoted from the Nexus staging repository.  Brian Fox helped pull things
back into the staging repository being used for this vote.  The artifacts
being voted on here are the same artifacts voted on on the wink-dev list.

This 1.1.1 release was performed to provide a fix for the recent Axis2,
CXF, and Wink XML Security vulnerability reported and disclosed through
the appropriate Apache security channels.  Besides plugging the XML
security vulnerability holes, some other minor fixes are included.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating)

Posted by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com>.
Hello,

With the 72 hour voting period lapsed and with 3 binding IPMC votes, I am
please to announce that the vote has been successful.

There were three +1 binding votes, 0 neutral votes, and 0 negative votes:

Davanum Srinivas +1
Kevan Miller +1
Donald Woods +1

Once the release process is complete, I'll send out the official announce.
 Thanks everyone!

-- Jesse Ramos

From:
Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>
To:
general@incubator.apache.org
Date:
07/01/2010 08:17 AM
Re: [VOTE] Release Wink 1.1.1 (incubating)

+1 (binding)

Was able to build from the tag, RAT output looked OK and jars had the
required License/Notice/Disclaimer files.

-Donald

Posted by Jesse A Ramos <jr...@us.ibm.com>.
Hello,

From: