Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2010/08/31 14:01:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Bundles set

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

   +1 (binding): Lars Heinemann, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré

The release has been promoted on the Nexus repository.

I'm going to upgrade ServiceMix4 NMR and Features to use the new bundles.

Regards
JB