Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/07/11 05:04:52 UTC

Struts 1.1 Final - Just asking!

Obviously, the "standard answer" when someone asks for an ETA is: "When
it gets here."  I respect that - I do.  It would be helpful to me though
if someone could give a "very rough" guestimation of when that possibly
might be =)  I won't hold you to it - I know it's a "moving target".
 I'm simply curious.

Thanks so much!

Eddie Bush

Re: keeping the old debate open...

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Oops, Craig McClana
-------------------^han

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

keeping the old debate open...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Struts 1.1 Final - Just asking!

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Daniel J. D'Cotta" <da...@gridnode.com>.
Eddie,

I tried asking that before..

Some simple advice: 'Just wait for it patiently, and DON'T ask when it will
be coming out!'.

Regards,
Daniel