Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michel Bergijk <mi...@cmg.nl> on 2002/02/11 16:43:41 UTC

Finding native-language definitions: Solved my problem

Fellow Jestpeed users,

I found out my problem. The zip file in which I downloaded the jar file
contained three DLL's. Following the accompanying installation documentation
I copied one of these DLL's to C:\WINNT\system32. Today I found out I needed
a second DLL. When I copied this DLL the portal worked. So it was an
installation problem as Paul Spencer pointed out in his reply of February
5th. Thanks Paul.

With regards,

Michel Bergijk
ABAP/4 Engineer