Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Yuheng Du <yu...@clemson.edu> on 2014/10/30 15:33:42 UTC

spout for rabbitmq

Hi,

Does anyone use rabbitmq as a spout?

I just begin to use storm and I want to integrate it with rabbitmq. Can
anyone provide a sample code to implement the backtype.storm.spout.Scheme
to deserialize a RabbitMQ message payload?

A simple example would be of great help. I am confused about this part. I
am using json style message in my rabbitmq payload.

Thanks.

best,

Yuheng

Re: spout for rabbitmq

Posted by Yuheng Du <yu...@gmail.com>.
Where can I find an implementation example of a payloadScheme, for example,
the "SimpleJSONScheme"?

Do I have to know each field name of my rabbitmq message in order to
implement this Scheme class? What if the rabbitmq data is heterogeneous?

Thanks.

Re: spout for rabbitmq

Posted by Yuheng Du <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: spout for rabbitmq