Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by yhs0092 <yh...@163.com> on 2019/12/04 09:57:14 UTC

Fw: [DISCUSSION] Rsocket

This is the content of the mail "[DISCUSSION] Rsocket is hot now" from gylgeek .
There seems some problem with his mailbox : )

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0092@163.com

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It sounds good to me. Do we have any proposal for providing the
support of RSocket in ServiceComb Java Chassis?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

答复: Fw: [DISCUSSION] Rsocket