Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2007/07/14 18:00:58 UTC

[VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-alpha1 release

Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.0-alpha1. The vote is open for the
next 96 hours, and only votes from Jakarta PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
three binding +1 votes are cast.

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-alpha1/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.0-alpha1/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.0-alpha1 release

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
+1, looks good to me as well.

   ...ant

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.