Posted to dev@age.apache.org by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org> on 2023/11/03 14:38:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache AGE 1.4.0 Release for PostgreSQL 11

+1 (binding)
- Checked signature and Hash
- Checked tags and Links
- Checked license and Notice
- Checked, and no unexpected binary files

Posted by John Gemignani <jo...@bitnine.net>.
Dear Apache Community,

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the voting process and
are now closing this vote and will be sending out the results shortly.

Again, thank you!

John Gemignani

Posted by Muhammad Shoaib <mu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)