Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com> on 2017/06/06 12:04:26 UTC

a stage can belong to more than one job please?

Hi all,

I read same code of spark about stage.

The constructor of stage keep the first job  ID the stage was part of.
does that means a stage can belong to more than one job please? And I find the member jobIds is never used. It looks strange.

thanks adv

Re: a stage can belong to more than one job please?

Posted by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com>.
Hi  Mark,

Thanks.

Posted by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com>.