Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2016/09/24 17:35:47 UTC

RE: Request for Nofollow or Removal of Links to My Site at Openoffice

[BCC users@openoffice.apache.org]

[orcmid]

http://templates.openoffice.org is definitely found at the web site that is operated by the Apache OpenOffice project.  It makes sense that the project would be contacted.

However, the templates portion is operated by SourceForge.

Unfortunately, this page is not helpful enough:
<http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/guide>.

Someone who knows more about how to change entries or to delete them needs to be involved.

I am moving this to dev@ openoffice.org where it is more likely someone can help.

 - Dennis