Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2007/01/30 02:24:56 UTC

RE: IOException

Hi Max,

I see you already submitted a JIRA about this.  Please note that there is
already a JIRA issue on this topic, see:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-8>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-8  This is a known issue
both in the Java and .NET version of Lucene.

Also, please note that your post did not make it to the Lucene.Net mailing
list (I had to post it for you.)  Please visit
http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/ and see the section under "Mailing
Lists" to learn how to subscribe so you can post directly.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

  _____