Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/31 09:24:33 UTC

[ Tobago ] Hope this would be a Bug in DatePicker

Hi All,

I have a DatePicker and a TextField.

I clicked the DatePicker to choose a date from that.

The condition set in my case is, the customer has to select the date next to the present date.

As today is 31st March, he is to choose the next coming days.

So i clicked ' > ' to go for April and choose a date. But when i clicked ' > ' i was taken to May .

The immediate screen shorts are attached here.

Probably this would be a bug or so in date picker.

If at all the customer doesn't see the month and proceed selecting a date and confirm it, it would be a whole one month late to deliver his order. So this would be an issue in my app.

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/