Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by John Hansen <sa...@wnt.sas.com> on 1998/05/31 17:14:11 UTC

config/2326: AccessConfig and ResourceConfig redirect to nul fails

>Number:         2326
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       AccessConfig and ResourceConfig redirect to nul fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If I combine all .conf files into httpd.conf and put the following statements in httpd.conf
# allow all 3 config files to reside in httpd.conf
AccessConfig /dev/null
ResourceConfig /dev/null
 or
AccessConfig nul
ResourceConfig nul

I get the following type of errors:
[c:\apache]apache -S
[Sun May 31 10:59:18 1998] [error] Access to file c:/apache/nul denied by server: not a regular file

fopen: No error
httpd: could not open document config file c:/apache/nul

[c:\apache]apache -S
fopen: No such file or directory
httpd: could not open document config file /dev/null

Under 1.3b6 redirecting to nul worked fine

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
No