Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net> on 2002/05/12 16:03:10 UTC

Apps Gump Script

bugzilla@apache.org wrote:

>Also need to add all the other applications that are to be part of nightly build.

If we add something like this to jakarta-avalon-apps I would like to
request that we seperate it under a core subpackage.  E.g.
jakarta-avalon-apps/core.  This will ensure that developers concerned
with only a single application in apps need only checkout
jakarta-avalon-apps/core and jakarta-avalon-apps/<their-application>.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL
digital products for a global economy
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net
http://www.osm.net

Re: Apps Gump Script

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net>.

Peter Donald wrote:

>On Mon, 13 May 2002 00:03, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>>bugzilla@apache.org wrote:
>>

>>>Also need to add all the other applications that are to be part of nightly
>>>build.
>>>

>>If we add something like this to jakarta-avalon-apps I would like to
>>request that we seperate it under a core subpackage.  E.g.
>>jakarta-avalon-apps/core.  This will ensure that developers concerned
>>with only a single application in apps need only checkout
>>jakarta-avalon-apps/core and jakarta-avalon-apps/<their-application>.
>>

>It is currently in root dir but it should be possible to move it into a
>core/shared/common dir ... along with all the shared libraries maybe ;)

Have just added the following to jakarta-avalon-apps

       common

          |-- lib, contains the standard framework, logkit and phoenix
client
          |-- tools, contains checkstyle
          |-- util, contains a utility checkstyle.xml build target

Cheers, Steve.

Re: Apps Gump Script

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 13 May 2002 00:03, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> bugzilla@apache.org wrote:
> >Also need to add all the other applications that are to be part of nightly
> > build.
>
> If we add something like this to jakarta-avalon-apps I would like to
> request that we seperate it under a core subpackage.  E.g.
> jakarta-avalon-apps/core.  This will ensure that developers concerned
> with only a single application in apps need only checkout
> jakarta-avalon-apps/core and jakarta-avalon-apps/<their-application>.

It is currently in root dir but it should be possible to move it into a
core/shared/common dir ... along with all the shared libraries maybe ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald