Posted to wagon-dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@codehaus.org> on 2005/02/03 23:34:18 UTC

Re: cvs commit: maven-wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-http-lightweight/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/http LightweightHttpWagon.java

You're thinking of Wagon solely as being used in Maven. It won't be.

I originally thought this too, but its better to centralise the information and
resolution of it. Every user shouldn't need to replicate the non-proxy hosts
handling and exclusion.

Besides, in the lightweight wagon, this means you just have to set a system
property, which is quite nice :)

- Brett