Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com> on 2014/12/17 23:14:10 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 17, 2014

Hooray! This is HUGE. First, thanks Chris for tirelessly spearheading this
and helping us through to get to a TLP. Thanks to all the mentors,
contributors and a well deserved congratulations to all.

Thanks!

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to the Falcon community; this is a significant
milestone. Best of luck to you all. -C

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.