Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/01/17 01:21:04 UTC

FYI - gRPC project for ZooKeeper

Hello folks,

I've been working on gRPC support for ZooKeeper. Please see the doc here
for latest details, links to branches, etc.:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wP61nCDeLLNPdXGxHxi_MIbt7c2pCl0ttm9KMjyOisQ/edit#

Also see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-102?focusedCommentId=17017618&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17017618

I'd appreciate some help, comments, etc. In particular, I need a ZooKeeper
committer to champion this.

-Jordan

Re: FYI - gRPC project for ZooKeeper

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.