Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com> on 2021/05/03 20:08:57 UTC

Re: Getting 404 error when trying to merge the PRs using the bk-merge-pr.py script ...

I hit the same problem today.
I used bk-merge-pr3.py, merged a couple of PRs successfully, and then got
404.

https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2697#issuecomment-831494536

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 8:42 AM Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, Anup. It used to work for me until late last week.
>
> Will figure out what went wrong. Thanks
>
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 11:05 AM Anup Ghatage <gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've not used the bk-merge-pr.py script... But I've used the python3
> > version successfully:
> >
> > > GITHUB_OAUTH_KEY=<personal github api token> python3
> > <path-to-script>/bk-merge-pr3.py
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:31 PM Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone has seen the 404 error when trying to merge PR with BK merge
> > script:
> > >
> > > Unable to fetch URL, exiting:
> > > https://api.github.com/repos/apache/bookkeeper/pulls/2697/merge - HTTP
> > > Error 404: Not Found
> > > HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> > >
> > > I started to see this error last week.We are using the Github API to
> > merge
> > > the PRs via the script.
> > >
> > > Maybe my personal API token expires. Has anyone else seen this
> behavior?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > - Henry
> > >

> > --
> > Anup Ghatage
> > www.ghatage.com

Andrey Yegorov

Re: Getting 404 error when trying to merge the PRs using the bk-merge-pr.py script ...

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I have reported this to Github to see what went wrong.

According to the initial investigation it may be because invalid Oauth
token. But I have tried to regenerate it twice but still have the same
error.

- Henry