Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by JBTechSoft <jb...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/29 18:21:57 UTC

Is there any reserved keyword list for velocity macro names?

We upgraded velocity from 1.4 to 1.5 and experienced a strange problem on a
client install.
The client created a macro for each word they want to internationalize.
Part of it they created maros with names as "and" and "or".
These were working fine in velocity 1.4 but failed in 1.5.
The veocity stopped processing macros file as soon as it encountered one of
these macros.
I would like to know whether there is any list of reserved keywords for
macro names from velocity.

Re: Is there any reserved keyword list for velocity macro names?

Posted by JBTechSoft <jb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately we are in the process of releasing the product and will not be
able to move to 1.6 now.
Thanks any way.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.