Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Frans Knibbe <fr...@geodan.nl> on 2017/01/06 11:21:47 UTC

Re: Resources get 404

Hello Lynette,

I don't know the answer to your question, but you could try inspecting
headers and redirects. Using a command line client like curl
<https://curl.haxx.se/> could help. For example, curl -i -L <URL> should
show both redirects and response headers.

That said, the documentation of /{BASE}/resource?uri= (under the Webservice
tab in the administration GUI) does talk of remote resources. It is
imaginable that somehow localhost resources do not count as remote.

Regards,
Frans