Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Mike Wallace <th...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/04 20:21:28 UTC

Issues with Maven and XMLBeans

Hi.  I'm attempting to generate classes using XMLBeans 2.2.0 within a Maven build.  The XMLBeans Maven Plugin version is 2.3.2.
The problem I'm running into is that for some of the Namespaces in the schema files, the package names aren't being generated as expected.

The namespace in question is urn:uddi-org:api_v3.
I expect the package name to be api_v3.uddi_org.
However, what I'm getting is uddiOrgApiV3.

Are there any settings that can be used to control the naming scheme?
This seems to work as expected within an Ant task.  Unfortunately, I don't know enough about it to determine what the differences are.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Issues with Maven and XMLBeans

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>.
FWIW here's my pom snippet for using an xsdconfig file:

   <build>
     <plugins>

       <!-- mvn clean xmlbeans:xmlbeans install -->
       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <executions>
           <execution>
             <goals>
               <goal>xmlbeans</goal>
             </goals>
           </execution>
         </executions>
         <inherited>true</inherited>
         <configuration>
           <schemaDirectory>${basedir}/xsd</schemaDirectory>
           <download>true</download>
           <noUpa>true</noUpa>
           <xmlConfigs>
             <xmlConfig implementation="java.io.File">${basedir}/xsd/
guanxi.xsdconfig</xmlConfig>
           </xmlConfigs>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

     </plugins>
   </build>

and in xsdconfig:

   <xb:namespace uri="urn:guanxi:idp">
     <xb:package>org.guanxi.xal.idp</xb:package>
   </xb:namespace>

Alistair

--------------
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h

Posted by Busch Paul <Pa...@Cirquent.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you were using scomp dirToXsds/* that would work, but I'm not sure
with the maven plugin
-jacobd

Posted by Mike Wallace <th...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.