Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sidharth Kaushik <Si...@InterraIT.COM> on 2005/05/06 08:00:06 UTC

Help Required!!

Hi,
I have installed TOMCAT 5.5.9 alog with JDK1.4.2_07. I also have the latest
version of xalan.jar, xerces.jar and xmlapi.jar. I installed my application
on TOMCAT. But, i have a navigation.xml file in my application which gets
dynamically populated. On running the application only the static links are
displayed and thus i am not able to proceed further. Xalan.jar is parsing
the navigation.xml and it's xsl file successfully when executed separately.
Please help!!!
Regards,
Sidharth Kaushik
Interra Information Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
SDF # E-14 NSEZ
(Noida Special Economic Zone)
Noida 201 305 UP India
Tel +91 120 2568037 Ext:268