Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2017/03/05 22:57:12 UTC

Windows 7 Buildbot migrations to Windows 10

Hi All,

Apologies for the short notice.

Buildbot machine known as ‘win7; will be turned off today and all builds will be migrated to a new
‘win10’ box instead. We will make the appropriate config changes to your project.conf files in svn
and perform an initial post move build. They are likely to fail. Please do create tickets for any
dependencies that will need to be installed. We will work with you all to return you builds to passing
again.

Thanks

Gavin