Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/01/30 06:10:41 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/WEB-INF web.xml

cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

>cziegeler    2003/01/27 06:21:45
>
>  +        <!-- ODBC -->
>  +             sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
>  +

I keep thinking... Is it good to "encourage" use of JDBC-ODBC bridge
despite its drawbacks? May be it will be better move to keep it
commented out?

Vadim

RE: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/WEB-INF web.xml

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

I don't know if it's good or not to use the bridge, but I forgot to
comment it out - sorry, will do this asap.

Thanks
Carsten