Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Peter Van Caeseele <pe...@westerninspection.com> on 2002/08/16 01:31:44 UTC

Problem using XPath in an Applet

Hi,

I'm writing an java applet for use inside a browser and am having security
issues when using XPath:

    System.out.println("Attempting to select node");
    Node n = XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(node,node_name);
    System.out.println("seleced single node");

When it hits the XPath line I get the following:

(java.util.PropertyPermission user.dir read)

Any help is appreciated.

Peter

---