Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2016/01/24 00:02:32 UTC

Fortress README's now follow semantic markdown format

As prep for release I’ve updated all of the project readmes:

1. https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core
2. https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-realm
3. https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-enmasse
4. https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-commander

Each new readme file follows the semantic markdown format.  You can view by clicking on the links above and clicking around.  This is a departure from previous document formats I’ve used in the past.  Going forward I’d like to follow these formats for user documentation.  It’s easier to author than html but still provides a decent document format.  It’s also good that the document is still readable as text which can’t be said about html.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Shawn