Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aneez Backer <an...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/04 20:37:59 UTC

Version of Java being used by Tomcat

Hi

I have two versions of JAVA installed on my terminal.
Is there any possible way to know which version of JAVA is being used by Tomcat 5.0.28 ???

Aneez

---------------------------------
Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Version of Java being used by Tomcat

Posted by Andrew Pliszka <ap...@alienforceit.com>.
You can create simple jsp page with a scriptlet that dumps System
properties to console. Check javadoc for "System" for more information.

Andrew Pliszk

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
Should be reported in the manager app -- http://localhost:8080/manager/html

Obviously change localhost and 8080 to reflect your installation.

--David