Posted to user@struts.apache.org by puneet duggal <du...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/30 19:58:17 UTC

LazyValidatorForm Problem

 frnds I am Using   LazyValidatorForm   and it dont resets when i  reloads My application

thts My form bean

  <form-bean name="auditorMasterbean"
                      type="org.apache.struts.validator.LazyValidatorForm">

                     <form-property name="searchresult"
                       type="java.util.ArrayList"/>
            </form-bean>

  <action
                  path="/search"
                  type="searchaudit"
                  input="/auditormaster.jsp"
                  name="auditorMasterbean">

                  <forward name="success" path="/auditormaster.jsp"/>

         </action>

so when  i reloads My application  it  still shows the previous Searched Result
Why it nor Resets

---------------------------------
Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.

Re: LazyValidatorForm Problem

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- puneet duggal <du...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
>   <action
>                   path="/search"
>                   type="searchaudit"
>                   input="/auditormaster.jsp"
>                   name="auditorMasterbean">
>                   <forward name="success" path="/auditormaster.jsp"/>
>          </action>
>
> so when  i reloads My application  it  still shows the previous Searched
> Result Why it nor Resets

IIRC form beans have a default of "session" scope, meaning they'll be the
same object across user's request. You may need to add a scope attribute
(scope="request") to your <action...> element.

Dave