Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org> on 2015/04/27 10:10:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] First Apache release

Hi,

I think the time is ripe for us to cut the first Apache release.
Apart from a few fixes, I would like to include the new Flink integration.
If you would like something else to be included, this is the right place.

I volunteer to be the release manager for this round.

I have a few questions on the prerequisites for the release that maybe our
mentors might answer:

1) Do we need to fix the namespace of the source to an org.apache.* one?
2) Do we need to change the artifacts produced to be apache compliant?
3) Is there a guide to help cutting the release?

Gianmarco

Re: [DISCUSS] First Apache release

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
Daniel, Ted, Alan,
Does any of you have suggestions to give?

Gianmarco

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the info.

Then I will wait to merge SAMOA-16 and SAMOA-26, and create a PR to perform
the necessary changes.

--
Gianmarco

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.