Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Michael McIntosh <mi...@tnrglobal.com> on 2007/05/11 17:17:03 UTC

Will any Nutch/Lucene folks be at the Enterprise Search Summit in week in New York?

Hello Folks,

I am a Senior Search Architect with a company named TNR Global and we've
recently been looking at using Nutch/Lucene with some of our projects.
Of the open-source solutions out there, it seems to be the most
promising of the bunch. I've been developing search engine technology
since 1997, back in the early days when I was a Lycos Search Engineer,
and I very keen on leveraging existing solutions with an active
community where possible. :)

We'll be attending the Enterprise Search Summit in New York (May 14-16,
2007) and would love to chat with other Nutch/Lucene users and
developers about their experiences while we're there to discuss the
technology and strategies for applying it.

If you plan to be there, please drop me a line at michaelm@tnrglobal.com
and hopefully we'll see you there! :)

http://www.enterprisesearchsummit.com/

Thank you for your time!