Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by AM...@aol.com on 2002/03/21 10:45:10 UTC

Of topic: When to use J2EE

Hi

I normally program using JSP and Java Beans. I wanted to know why you need to
program using EJB. I have read information at the Sun site but I really would
like someone to share their personal experience of a situation where you
would need to use it (Does it offer more security? Is their a good mailing
list that I can join?).
I have seen Tomcat does not do EJB so I have decided to  look at JBoss which
is mentioned often in this mailing list are there anymore free EJB servers
with good support. Any advice is most appreciated.

Thanxs in advance
Amran