Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/07/23 00:31:21 UTC

Cayenne TSS thread

Folks,

there is a slow-going TSS thread on Cayenne vs. Hibernate and general
ease of use:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=41372

Feel free to login to TSS and share your opinions ;-)

Andrus

Re: Cayenne TSS thread

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I don't know why and when this happened, but I also noticed that TSS
seemed to have lost its mojo as a Java forum.

Andrus

Re: Cayenne TSS thread

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,