Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Suresh Pandian <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/17 11:13:06 UTC

Monitoring DB Connection pool

Hi All,

will i be able monitor the DB connection pool, i am currently have a java application running on tomcat using apache dbcp to connect mysql.

I am not sure if my previous mail has reached so apologize if it is redundant.

Regards,
Suresh Pandian

Re: Monitoring DB Connection pool

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh

Please subscribe to the mail list first before sending mail. Send mail to
dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache. org to do so.
I assume this is you too, https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/5119.
Replied there.

Sheng Wu 吴晟