Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by uyang Zhang W <wu...@bytedance.com> on 2019/07/10 00:06:42 UTC

Simulate Mesos for Large Scale Framework Test

Dear all,

I developed a framework and would like to test the scheduling algorithm by simulating it in a large scale environment.

I found an old doc at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ygq9MPWrqcQLf0J-mraVeEIRYk3xNXXQ0xRHFqTiXsQ/edit# <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ygq9MPWrqcQLf0J-mraVeEIRYk3xNXXQ0xRHFqTiXsQ/edit#>. It basically satisfies all the requirements. However, I cannot find any implementations.

To specify, I have the following expectations.
1) Simulating 1k nodes with heterogeneous resources.
3) Test the scheduling algorithm in this simulated environment.

Can you please give a pointer to do that?

Best,
Wuyang

Re: [External Email] Re: Simulate Mesos for Large Scale Framework Test

Posted by uyang Zhang W <wu...@bytedance.com>.
Hi Meng,

Thanks a lot for providing detailed solutions! It will be really helpful.

I will try both of them today and see how they fit to the current demand.

Best,
Wuyang

Posted by Meng Zhu <mz...@mesosphere.com>.
Hi Wuyang: