Posted to users@eventmesh.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/01/11 06:37:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache EventMesh: Wenjun Ruan(ruanwenjun)

Hi Apache EventMesh Community,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache EventMesh has
invited

Wenjun Ruan (apache id: wenjun, github id:ruanwenjun)

to become committers, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Congrats, guys :-)

Best Wishes,

Eason Chen

Re: [ANNOUNCE]New Committers of Apache EventMesh: Wenjun Ruan(ruanwenjun)

Posted by sanchen <sa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations

Jon Yang <ya...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月11日周二 15:00写道:

Posted by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, EventMesh community. Without your help, I can't be who I am.

Thanks,
Wenjun Ruan

Posted by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.