Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/23 00:18:02 UTC

[Cordova dev] Struggling with discussions

I am raising this topic with some hope that we may find a good solution in
the near future.

As I said numerous times I still do not see a good way to track some
high-level topics of items that need to be addressed. I think this item is
an excellent example of itself.

I will admit that I have sometimes made off-topic side notes in issues and
email topics. People have called me out in public, which is good due to the
increased chance that such notes will be tracked and not forgotten over
time. I have already asked on a private thread: please do not call me out
privately unless you want to take a bigger risk of such topics becoming
forgotten.

Re: [Cordova dev] Struggling with discussions

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
> track some high-level topics of items that need to be addressed.

What would those be?

> I think this item is an excellent example of itself.

Not really, besides the hazy definition of the actual problem, this is
_exactly_ the right place to discuss matters that concern the
development of Cordova.

You could of course just have responded to the mailing list thread
"Better discussion forum?" from three weeks ago that you already
started for the same or a similar problem.