Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 02:19:10 UTC

[Axis2] Please be in sync with Jira [was:Please use Jira]

Folks,
    We have some number of Jiras open. I noticed that some of them has
been fixed already, but not reported to be fixed in Jira. Please keep an
eye on Jira and be in sync. If you have fixed or attended issues, please
report them, that helps others on deciding what to work on and to track
what is being done by others.

    Also, please report all the issues that you find in Jira, so that we
have a record on all the pending issues. Axis C++ uses Jira effectively
in this respect and we should follow suite.

Thanks,
Samisa...