Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/04/13 01:35:03 UTC

Webinar: Apache Ignite as a backbone for microservices-based architectures

Dear community,

Welcome you to join the next Apache Ignite related webinar where you can learn more about Service Grid component and how to apply it for microservices-based solutions.

Description and registration: http://bit.ly/2nEmyv1  <https://t.co/8cpNJVu0pO>
Tweet: https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite/status/852165280700796928

*Prachi*, would you add the event to the news feed?
https://ignite.apache.org/news.html <https://ignite.apache.org/news.html>

—
Denis

Re: Webinar: Apache Ignite as a backbone for microservices-based architectures

Posted by Rishi Yagnik <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Denis.

I will surely join the conference.

Take Care,