Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch> on 2012/12/07 22:40:30 UTC

AW: Apache Thrift git migration

Any news?

Should I try git here https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/thrift.git

-roger

We

Re: AW: Apache Thrift git migration

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
The Apache Thrift repo is now converted over to git. I will get the
website updated later tonight with all the new details. If anyone has
any issues or questions please let me know

-Jake

Committers: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/thrift
Browse: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=thrift.git

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.