Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2011/01/09 05:14:52 UTC

HTTP Service Release

Hi all,

I have fixed a few issues of the HTTP Service implementations (mostly
Jetty support stuff) and have deployed SNAPSHOTs of all bundles.

The list of fixed bug since the 2.0.4 release can be found at

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12314431

For an upcoming 2.0.6 (or 2.1.0 instead) Release I still consider these
following bugs:

   FELIX-2292 Upgrade to jetty 7.0 (org.eclipse.jetty 7.0.2v20100331)
   FELIX-1962 Add support for (select) Servlet API listeners

I would like to drop the following bugs from the release plan:

   FELIX-2137 Make it possible to set servlet/filter name
   FELIX-1963 Add possibility to share ServletContext between bundles

Basically, I do not have a good idea on how to do this and there is no
patch currently attached to any of these bugs.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix

Re: HTTP Service Release

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Am Dienstag, den 25.01.2011, 06:00 +0000 schrieb Rob Walker:
> Sounds good, have updated our side and not found any issues so far

Thanks for the feedback.

I found a minor build issue in the meantime (package exports set to the
maven project version ...)

Regards
Felix

Re: HTTP Service Release

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com

Re: HTTP Service Release

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: HTTP Service Release

Posted by Derek Baum <de...@paremus.com>.
+1

Derek

Re: HTTP Service Release

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Re: HTTP Service Release

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
Sounds good to me.
Thanks for taking the effort on these - will update my SVN & try the new
version in our app.
- r