Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/31 20:48:55 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

All,

I think we're about ready to release Trinidad 1.0.2.  Any
thoughts on the subject?  If not, I'll start a vote.

-- Adam

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am fine with starting the release procedure
1.0.2 of plugins, followed by 1.0.2 of core

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
So,

I just created my release_branch.
So, I'll make the trunk to 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT soon.

-M

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Great

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yup,

expect a plugins vote tonight  or saturday afternoon (German time)

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Re: [TRINIDAD] Release 1.0.2?

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.