Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mooney, Daniel" <Da...@ca.com> on 2007/11/05 17:05:29 UTC

Axis2/C Cookie support

Hello all,

I am currently running the Apache Axis2/C -1.1.0 client and connecting
to a Server.

The Server is passing back a Response Header "Set-Cookie:
CookieName=CookieValue; expires=Thu, 28-Feb-2008 00:00:00 GMT;
path=/axis2".

This has been verified using Ethereal.

On the next invocation of the client, I was expecting the client to
build a Request Header of "Cookie: CookieName=CookieValue".

This is not happening.

I checked through the OpenSource and cannot find any place in the Axis2C
1.1.0 that builds this Request Header.

I'm getting ambiguous results as to whether or not the Windows Axis2C
1.1.0 supports persistent Cookies.

Can anyone please clarify this?

Thanks in advance,

Dan