Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu> on 2003/06/20 23:22:30 UTC

Initialization of the DynaValidorForm values

Hi, all!

I have DynaValidatorForm that is request scoped.
I have <html:form> tag on the client side (jsp)
that is referring to that form.

Now my question:
if I have values that are sitting in DB,
that I retrieve thru my BOs and need to assign them
to the fields of that form (existing values), how
do I do it in the most efficient (less coding) way
possible?

The problem here is that if I have my form on JSP
page and do not want to do any redirects there is
no way to specify to <html:form> where to get its
existing/default values.

Thanks,
Alex.