Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Florian Moga <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 16:17:41 UTC

Re: GSoC project ideas

My project proposal is available at [1]. Your feedback is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Florian

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Develop+websocket+binding+for+Apache+Tuscany

Re: GSoC project ideas

Posted by Florian Moga <mo...@gmail.com>.
Ant has just accepted my request to be a mentor for this project. Thanks for
the feedback and willingness to mentor this :)

I will proceed with updating the proposal correspondingly.

Re: GSoC project ideas

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.