Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 09:29:26 UTC

Webinar Request for Hackbright Academy

Hi Everyone

We've had a request for a webinar for Hackbright Academy for the week of 25th \u2013 29th July.  Their preferred date is 28th July at noon Pacific Standard Time.

Audience:  Their current and graduate students.
Maximum Duration: 60 minutes

They have asked for the webinar to cover the following:

- Introduction to the ASF
- Why choose to contribute to Open Source ?
- An overview of 3 ASF Python related projects and how to get involved
- Q&A

Please let me know who is interested or available to help out or participate.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Webinar Request for Hackbright Academy

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srabasti

Thanks for your offer of help. Please can you contact me offline and we can talk about which areas you can help with.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Srabasti Banerjee <sr...@ymail.com.INVALID>.
Hi,
I want to participate in this event.
Please let me know details about this event.
ThanksSrabasti

    On Wednesday, 29 June 2016 7:54 AM, Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com> wrote:

 Oh, sorry, no I can't I'll be in vacation.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 7:52 AM -0700, "Ross Gardler" <Ro...@microsoft.com>> wrote:

I can help

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:29 AM -0700, "Sharan Foga" <sh...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Everyone

We've had a request for a webinar for Hackbright Academy for the week of 25th – 29th July.  Their preferred date is 28th July at noon Pacific Standard Time.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone

Another update. I've had an offer of slides from 2 Python related projects (Ambari and Thrift) so have confirmed the webinar to Hackbright for 28th July.

I am still looking to get 3 or 4 slides from one more ASF Python related project, so if you can help then please let me know.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All