Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rvasisht <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/21 14:18:53 UTC

Re: WS-Notification

Hello Matthieu, Guillaume, All - I just installed ServiceMix 4.3 locally and
am brand new to open source ESBs after spending the past several years with
COTS (e.g. webMethods, IBM MQ). I'd like to implement a very basic
WS-Notification use case and wanted to get your advice on where to start
(e.g. sample code, documentation, etc.). Here's the use case:

- a stub Publisher program puts messages on a topics T1, T2, etc.
- the ServiceMix broker routes those message to subscribers
- for the sake of simplicity, I just need a single subscriber which will be
implemented via a Flex widget at the UI layer that talks to the activeMQ
broker over HTTP

I saw in Matthieu's post and other documentation I've read that this seems
to be most similar to the "wsn-http-binding" example which was provided by
an earlier version of ServiceMix (e.g. 3.3.2). Is there another example in
the ServiceMix 4.3 download which would help get me started?

Thanks,
Rajesh