Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jonny Becker <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/09 09:58:35 UTC

CHS (Cocoon, Hibernate, Spring) not working with Tomcat

WinXP + Cocoon 2.1.7 + Tomcat 5.5.9

Hi,

I finally modified the CHS example to work with Hibernate3. Works fine with
Jetty. But when I deploy the war-file to Tomcat, I can't reach Cocoon
anymore. I get a 404-error.

- Does anyone know what could have caused this error?
- Is there a way of tracing what has caused this error? I.e. see the tomcats
errors unpacking the war or  '"you name it"?

Jonny

RE: CHS (Cocoon, Hibernate, Spring) not working with Tomcat

Posted by Jonny Becker <jo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

never mind. I accidently deployed an old, buggy war. Works fine now.

Cheers
Jonny