Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Raj Sekhar <r_...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/08 02:34:59 UTC

Apache2::AuthenNTLM Documentation

Hi All,

I looking for some help on Apache2::AuthenNTLM configuration.

1. How to include the module in httpd.conf file.
2. We don't have anonymous access for Windows AD(PDC) server, so how to
provide logon credentials with Apache2::AuthenNTLM directives.

Please let me know, where can i get the full documentation about this module
configuration.

Thank you.

Regards,
Raj.

Re: Apache2::AuthenNTLM Documentation

Posted by Aaron Browne <po...@swiftdsl.com.au>.
On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 00:34 +0000, Raj Sekhar wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I looking for some help on Apache2::AuthenNTLM configuration.
>
> 1. How to include the module in httpd.conf file.
> 2. We don't have anonymous access for Windows AD(PDC) server, so how to
> provide logon credentials with Apache2::AuthenNTLM directives.
>
> Please let me know, where can i get the full documentation about this module
> configuration.

Documentation is available on CPAN and should contain everything you
require.

http://search.cpan.org/~speeves/Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.02/AuthenNTLM.pm

You can also use perldoc if you have the module installed.

	perldoc Apache2::AuthenNTLM

Cheers,
Aaron