Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/05/09 13:50:38 UTC

RE: A simple one: where can I get source code for ISAPI_redirect? Cou ldn't find anything on jakarta.apache.org

	All source is in CVS.  To access the source for ISAPI_REDIRECT using
the web version of CVS, go to
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/src/native/mod_jk/
iis/ - it looks like the source is written for Visual C++.

	Randy