Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Thalavoipuram, Kalyan" <Ka...@xpedior.com> on 2000/09/06 23:44:20 UTC

How to disable cache-control ?

 We could disable the caching on the client side
 as follows ...

 httpServletResponse res;
 res.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");

I have written a Cocoon Producer  ( Pls. see code below ) which works fine
How do we disable the cache control in this. Pls. can anybody help!

public class testCocoon extends ProducerFromRequest {

  public String getPath ( javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest req ) {
    return "";
  }

  public java.io.Reader getStream( javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest req
) {

    System.out.println("Context Path is " + req.getContextPath());
    testData dbm= new testData(req);
    StringBuffer str = dbm.getXML();

    return new java.io.StringReader(str.toString());
  }
}